Contact the MASH Centre
To contact the MASH Centre, you can email email@example.com. Please note that no bookings are required, seek support by visiting our campus or online drop-in sessions.
Maths, stats and physics help for science, engineering and technology students
MASH is a drop-in centre and learning space for students who want to ask questions about the maths and stats in their course.
As well as getting one-on-one help with MASH staff, you can also use the MASH Centre to:
- study by yourself or in a group
- access specialist maths software
- access past exam papers and solutions
- browse a selection of mathematics textbooks
- watch a screencast (BYO headphones)
- access our extra self-paced materials on particular topics.
MASH Centre location and opening hours
The MASH Centre offers drop-in support from Monday to Friday on our Canvas site.
- Location: Collaborate Ultra on the MASH Canvas
- Opening hours: Monday to Friday 10.30am–4.30pm
First-year maths students can get help at any time during opening hours. If you want help with second-year maths, first-year physics or statistics, you can drop-in when specialist staff are available.