Get help with your assignments and build your study skills with support from the Learning and Academic Skills team.
No matter what level or course you are enrolled in, our team of Learning and Academic Support advisors can help you tackle your assessments and develop your study skills, including with:
- advice on individual and group assignments, essays, reports and academic writing
- presentation and online learning skills
- preparation for tests, quizzes and exams
- digital literacy and computer skills, such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- problems in maths, as well as basic stats, physics and chemistry.
Learning and Academic Support activities
Build your skills for study and assessment through our activities, including:
Meet the Learning and Academic Skills team
Need to chat? You can find advisors at each of our Melbourne campuses. You can also send the team an email at email@example.com.
Hawthorn campus: George (GS) Building, Level 1 (ground floor)
Croydon campus: Room CB221
Wantirna campus: Room WD257