Book a campus tour
Update on campus tours
Due to the current COVID-19 situation and in the interests of participants’ safety, campus tours are currently running at a limited capacity.
- Tours of student accommodation will not be offered for the time being.
- We are taking additional measures to ensure your safety and that of our staff and community.
Already enrolled in your course?
Your campus tours will be conducted as part of your orientation. Visit the Orientation page for more information.
Join a tour of our leafy Hawthorn campus
Get a feel for student life, our spaces and facilities, and the Swinburne community
Tours will be led by a Swinburne Student Ambassador. You will explore the wider campus including visits to:
- Factory of the Future
- Sky Lounge and Sky Garden
- _now store.
The _now store at Swinburne’s Hawthorn campus showcases work and products created by former students and is home to our next gen_now merch.
Campus tour duration
Tours will run for a total of 45 minutes.
Bringing a plus one
Guests are welcome – please indicate if you are bringing a plus one when booking.
Guests outside of your plus one will need to book separately.
Student accommodation tours
Select tours will also include a visit to student accommodation facilities.
Please select if you’d like to take a tour of student accommodation when booking. Please note that these spots are limited.
Important information about attending
To ensure the safety of all attendees, we ask that you check the government’s latest advice concerning COVID-19 closer to the event. Please follow these measures on the day:
- check-in using the QR codes
- wear your mask when required
- remember to physically distance
- stay home if you’re unwell.
To comply with the Victorian Chief Health Officer directions, Swinburne will require attendees of campus tours to be fully vaccinated. You will be asked for proof of vaccination status upon entry on the day.
- You can show proof of your vaccination by presenting a physical copy or PDF of your vaccination certificate. You can also set up your vaccination ID via the Service Victoria app or your digital wallet.
- If you aren’t fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or aren’t able to provide proof of your full vaccination status on the day, you’ll be unable to join the tour. If you are medically exempt, please remember to bring verification of your exemption.
- All attendees under 16 will need to be accompanied by a vaccinated adult.
- For more information on the Victorian Government’s position on vaccines and your rights in relation to getting vaccinated, go to the Victorian Equal Opportunity & Human Rights Commission.
Book your campus tour spot now