- Select the My Study tile.
- Click on your course listed under Study Plans. This will open the Manage My Course page. You will see your core units as well as any other required selections for your course. Refer to your course planner to check how many units you should be doing, which ones to enrol into, and the amount of credit points required to complete your course. You can also select the Help button at the top of this page for information on selecting units.
- Click Manage my course to view your current course structure.
If your course has a required major or specialisation:
Click the Select button next to ‘select a first major’.
Select a major from the list shown by clicking Add to plan.
This will open a preview screen with the required units for that major. Click OK to confirm, or Cancel to go back and select a different major.
- Once your request has been processed, your selected major will be marked as ‘added to study plan’. Select the grey arrow next to ‘manage my course’ to return to the Manage My Course page.
- Your selected major and the included units will now be listed in your Study Plan. To remove a selected major from your study plan, click the Remove button.
If your course does not have a required major or specialisation, you can proceed to add all remaining selections to your Study Plan:
Click the Select button next to ‘additional components’. This will open the unit search window.
Browse or search units to add to your Study Plan. You can apply filters to view recommended units, majors and minors for your Study Plan.
Click Add to plan to select a unit, then click OK to confirm.
- Select the grey arrow next to ‘manage my course’ to return to the Manage My Course page and view your Study Plan.
- To delete a unit from your Study Plan, select the red arrow and click Remove. Note that you cannot remove any unit from your Study Plan that is a core unit for your course, or a selected major or minor.
Note: If you haven’t selected enough units for your study plan to meet the credit points for your course, you will see a warning message pop up on screen. You don’t need to select all your course units right now, but you will need to do this eventually to complete your course. For now, we recommend selecting your units for all study periods in the current academic year.