Your fees will vary based on the course and units being studied. To learn which fees you need to pay and when, and what government financial assistance you may be eligible for, see paying your fees.
To apply for government assistance (HECS-HELP, FEE-HELP and SA-HELP), you must complete an eCAF application.
- Select the My Study tile on the home page.
- Select the Government Assistance tab on the left.
- Click Add and select the relevant form from the dropdown menu.
- Read the form carefully and fill out all necessary details.
- Click Submit.
Now that you’ve enrolled in your units for the semester, you may have outstanding fees.
- Select the My Finances tile. The summary screen will show an overview of any fees owing.
- To make a payment, navigate to the Transactions tab. Select the View button next to any item to see more information.
- To make a general payment, click the Make a payment button at the top of the page. If you would like to pay a specific unit’s fee, select the arrow button and click Make a unit payment. You can use the filter on the lefthand side of the screen to order unit fees by due date. Select the Pay now button on the fee you would like to pay.
- You can pay the full amount or make a partial payment. Enter the amount you would like to pay and click OK.
- Enter your card details and click Continue. A success message will appear to confirm that your payment has been processed.
- You will be emailed a receipt. You can also select Payment receipts on the My Finances page to view receipts for any payments you’ve made.