This unit has following 3 components:
Component 1: Maintenance Management of Buildings and Engineering Assets â€“ Part 1
- Assets, asset Management, life cycle of assets
- Reliability of assets as the key principle of performance, quality, safety and sustainability.
- Asset performance reliability
- Asset maintenance management, definition, function, place in the organisation.
- Maintenance as capability assurance function
- Maintenance management reporting and measurements (KPA, KPI)
- Maintenance philosophy, strategy, objectives, programmes and planning
- Maintenance root cause analysis (FMECA, MTTM, MTBF, CMMS)
- Quality and risk mitigation framework in maintenance management
Component 2: Maintenance Management of Buildings and Engineering Assets â€“ Part 2
- Plant reliability as a component of co-quality system
- RCM - reliability centred maintenance
- Reliability based engineering, reliability modelling
- Assessment of assets risks, safety and reliability. application of FMEA, FMECA, RPN, block diagrams and FTA.
- Types of maintenance
- Maintenance of plant and equipment
Component 3: Maintenance Management of Buildings and Engineering Assets â€“ Part 3
- Introduction to building maintenanceÂ
- Materials, equipment and systems for building maintenance
- Permissions/ approvals for maintenance works
- Maintenance contracts and documentation
- Development and optimisation of maintenance programs
- Organisation of maintenance.
- Sustainability focus in maintenanceÂ