Public tours and special events
Guided tours of the Australian Synchrotron are available throughout the year on Saturdays.
Upcoming public tours
- Saturday 22 June (bookings open)
- Saturday 24 August (bookings open)
- Saturday 21 September (bookings not yet available)
No tours in October due to Australian Synchrotron Open Day activities
- Saturday 16 November (bookings not yet available)
- Saturday 7 December (bookings not yet available)
Tour 1: 10 – 11.30am
Tour 2: 11.45am – 1.15pm
Tour 3: 1.45 - 3.15pm (if applicable)
Tour and booking details
- Minimum of 12, maximum of 20 people per tour.
- Please check visitor safety information if pre-existing medical conditions may prevent you from attending the tour.
- Tours are 90 minutes long.
- No seating is available during tours.
- Non-refundable booking fee (incl. GST): $5 per person, $15 for families of up to four persons.
- Organised groups larger than eight participants will be asked to book tours Monday to Friday, during term times.
- Minimum age: 12 years
- Students under 16 years of age must complete the ANTSO Directors Permission form [DOCX 23KB] and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Book a public tour, here.
Australian Synchrotron Open Day 2017
The staff of PrimeSCI! and the PrimeSCI! Labrats provided hands-on science activities at our Open Day in October 2017. Watch the video to see some of the highlights.