This grant entitles you to an iPad with a smart cover, valued at $420. The iPad is Wi-Fi enabled and has 32GB of storage. These grants are funded by the Australian Government’s Higher Education Participation and Partnership Program.
Available to students studying any course at an undergraduate, associate degree or UniLink level.
Eligibility / selection criteria
To be eligible you must meet all the following criteria:
- A local student (Australian citizen/permanent resident/permanent humanitarian visa holder/New Zealand citizen);
- enrolled in an undergraduate degree, associate degree or UniLink level course at Swinburne;
- enrolled full time. (exceptional circumstances for studying part-time will be considered);
- demonstrate that you are from a low socio-economic background (e.g. you or your parents are in receipt of or eligible for Centrelink payments);
- experiencing significant financial hardship and struggling to meet basic living costs;
- demonstrate how an iPad will assist you with your education (course/study/learning requirements).
Previous recipients of this grant are ineligible to apply for it again.
If you are a Swinburne Online or Open Universities Australia student, you can apply if you are on a Commonwealth Supported Place and meet the above criteria.
Multiple grants are available
How to apply
Applications for the grant have closed. All applicants, whether successful or not, will be notified the outcome of their application by 30 April via their student email account.
All successful applicants will be required to sign a Conditions of Receipt form.
Equity Project Officer