This grant entitles you to an iPad Air 2 with a smart cover, valued at $650. The iPad has wifi and 16GB of storage. These grants are funded by the Australian government’s Higher Education Participation and Partnership Program.
Available to students studying any course at an undergraduate, associate degree or UniLink level.
Eligibility / selection criteria
To be eligible a student must meet all the following criteria:
- Local students (Australian citizen/Permanent Resident/Permanent humanitarian visa) who are enrolled in an undergraduate degree or associate degree course of study;
- Full time. (Exceptional circumstances for studying part-time will be considered);
- Demonstrate a low socio-economic background (e.g. you or your parents are in receipt of or eligible for Centrelink payment);
- Experiencing significant financial hardship and struggling to meet basic living costs;
- Demonstrate how an iPad will assist you with your education (course/study/learning requirements);
- Previous recipients are ineligible to apply;
- Local also includes Swinburne Online and Open Universities Australia students who are on a Commonwealth Supported Place and enrolled in an undergraduate program at Swinburne.
How to apply
Applications are currently closed and will reopen in February 2018.
Equity Project Officer