Pratt Foundation Scholarship
The Pratt Foundation Scholarship is offered to assist a student with costs associated with their business studies, enabling them to realise their passion for a business career and full academic potential by reducing the need to work outside of study.
Single or double Business undergraduate degree
Eligibility / selection criteria
To be eligible, applicants must:
- be an Australian citizen or an Australian permanent resident
- be a commencing student studying full-time in an on-campus single or double Business undergraduate degree at Swinburne in Semester 1, in the year the scholarship is awarded.
- provide a personal statement of no more than 500 words indicationg sound academic ability with a strong potential to complete the degree within minimum time.
- provide evidence of financial hardship and/or personal hardship (documents such as a bank statement, salary slips, Centrelink statement and/or personal statement)
- provide evidence/reference letters for community participation for things such as extra-curricular service to the community, sporting abilities and leadership qualities.
The scholarship is valued at $2,000
How to apply
Applicants must complete and submit an online application form and all supporting documentation by Friday, 27 April 2018.
Scholarships & Prizes