Pratt Foundation Scholarship
The Pratt Foundation Scholarship is offered to assist a student with costs associated with their business studies, enabling them to realise their passion for a business career and full academic potential by reducing the need to work outside of study.
Single or double Business undergraduate course offered by Swinburne University of Technology
Eligibility / selection criteria
To be eligible for the Pratt Foundation Scholarship, applicants must:
- Meet the following criteria:
- be an Australian citizen or an Australian permanent resident
- Meet the following enrolment criteria:
- be a commencing Swinburne student in Semester 1, 2021
- enrolled full-time in an eligible course (see courses eligible in section above)
- Submit a personal statement (500 words) addressing sound academic ability with a strong potential to complete the degree within minimum time.
- Provide evidence of financial hardship and/or personal hardship. Documents such as
- bank statement
- salary slips
- centrelink statement
- personal statement
- Provide a character reference from a person competent to supply a character reference such as a current or past employer outlining community participation such as extra-curricular service to the community, sporting abilities and leadership qualities.
The scholarship is valued at $2,000 for one year only.
How to apply
Applications will re-open August 2021.
All scholarships offered by Swinburne are governed by a set of conditions. Please visit our Scholarship Conditions page for further information.
Scholarships & Orientation, Student Administration and Library Services