Pratt Foundation Scholarship
The Pratt Foundation Scholarship is offered to assist a student with costs associated with their business studies, enabling them to realise their passion for a business career and full academic potential by reducing the need to work outside of study.
Single or double Business undergraduate degree
Eligibility / selection criteria
To be eligible, applicants must:
- be an Australian citizen or an Australian permanent resident
- be a commencing student studying full-time in an on-campus single or double Business undergraduate degree at Swinburne in Semester 1, in the year the scholarship is awarded.
- provide a personal statement of no more than 500 words indicationg sound academic ability with a strong potential to complete the degree within minimum time.
- provide evidence of financial hardship and/or personal hardship (documents such as a bank statement, salary slips, Centrelink statement and/or personal statement)
- provide a character refernce from a person competent to supply a character reference such as a current or past employer outlining community participation such as extra-curricular service to the community, sporting abilities and leadership qualities.
The scholarship is valued at $2,000
How to apply
Applicants must complete an online application form and submit with all supporting documentation by Sunday 15 March 2020. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
For assistance when completing your application, please view the Scholarship Application Help Guide.
All scholarships offered by Swinburne are governed by a set of conditions. Please visit our Scholarship Conditions page for further information.
Scholarships & Orientation, Student Administration and Library Services