Pratt Foundation Scholarship
The Pratt Foundation Scholarship is offered to assist a student with costs associated with their business studies, enabling them to realise their passion for a business career and full academic potential by reducing the need to work outside of study.
Single or double Business undergraduate course offered by Swinburne University of Technology
Eligibility / selection criteria
To be eligible for the Pratt Foundation Scholarship, applicants must:
- Meet the following criteria:
- be an Australian citizen or an Australian permanent resident
- Meet the following enrolment criteria:
- be a commencing Swinburne student in Semester 1, 2021
- enrolled full-time in an eligible course (see courses eligible in section above)
- Submit a personal statement (500 words) addressing sound academic ability with a strong potential to complete the degree within minimum time.
- Provide evidence of financial hardship and/or personal hardship. Documents such as
- bank statement
- salary slips
- centrelink statement
- personal statement
- Provide a character reference from a person competent to supply a character reference such as a current or past employer outlining community participation such as extra-curricular service to the community, sporting abilities and leadership qualities.
The scholarship is valued at $2,000 for one year only.
How to apply
Applicants must complete an online application form and submit with all supporting documentation by 30 March 2021. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
For assistance when completing your application, please view the Scholarship Application Help Guide.
All scholarships offered by Swinburne are governed by a set of conditions. Please visit our Scholarship Conditions page for further information.
Scholarships & Orientation, Student Administration and Library Services