Laptop grants - Lenovo ThinkPad
This grant entitles you to a Lenovo ThinkPad 13.3 laptop with a soft slip case valued at $900. These grants are funded by the Australian government’s Higher Education Participation and Partnership Program.
Any undergraduate degree course.
Eligibility / selection criteria
To be eligible you need to meet all the following criteria. You need to be:
- a local student (an Australian citizen, permanent resident, Humanitarian visa holder or New Zealand citizen);
- enrolled in an undergraduate degree course at Swinburne;
- enrolled full-time (if you're studying part-time, your application will be considered in exceptional circumstances);
- able to demonstrate that you or your family are on a low income (for example, you or your family receive Centrelink payments);
- experiencing significant financial hardship and struggling to meet basic living costs.
If you have already received this grant, you can't apply for it again.
If you are a Swinburne Online or Open Universities Australia student, you can apply if you are in a Commonwealth Supported Place and meet the above criteria.
Multiple grants are available.
How to apply
Applications are currently closed and will open in February 2018.
Equity Project Officer