Laptop grants - Lenovo ThinkPad
This grant entitles you to a Lenovo ThinkPad 13.3 laptop with a soft slip case valued at $900.
Any vocational education course, undergraduate degree or postgraduate course.
Eligibility / selection criteria
To be eligible you need to meet all the following criteria. You need to be:
- a local student (an Australian citizen, permanent resident, Humanitarian visa holder or New Zealand citizen);
- enrolled in a undergraduate degree course at Swinburne University;
- enrolled full-time (if you're studying part-time, your application will be considered in exceptional circumstances);
- able to demonstrate that you or your family are on a low income (for example, you or your family receive Centrelink payments);
- experiencing significant financial hardship and struggling to meet basic living costs.
If you have already received this grant, you can't apply for it again.
If you are a Swinburne Online or Open Universities Australia student, you can apply if you are in a Commonwealth Supported Place and meet the above criteria.
Multiple grants are available.
How to apply
Applications are currently closed and will open in February 2018.
Equity Project Officer
International and Students