Pathways Access Scholarship
All Access Scholarships are partly funded by the Federal Department of Education’s Higher Education Participation Programme (HEPP). HEPP aims to ensure that Australians from low SES backgrounds who have the ability to study at university get the opportunity to do so.
The Pathways Access Scholarship is open to students who have completed a vocation education qualification in the year prior to commencing a full-time undergraduate degree at Swinburne.
Any undergraduate degree at Swinburne.
Eligibility / selection criteria
- be an Australian citizen, an Australian permanent resident or holder of a permanent humanitarian visa
- be a commencing student studying full-time in an undergraduate degree at Swinburne in Semester 1, 2018
- have completed a vocation education qualification in 2017 as a pathway to an undergraduate degree at Swinburne
- provide evidence of financial hardship and/or personal hardship (documents such as a bank statement, salary slips, Centrelink statement and/or personal statement)
- provide evidence of social disadvantage (in a personal statement of no more than 500 words).
This scholarship is valued at $5,000 to assist with study costs.
How to apply
Applications will re-open on 2nd October 2017.
Scholarships & Prizes