CEVA Logistics Supply Chain Management Scholarship
CEVA Logistics is a global firm that provides and operates transportation and supply-chain solutions for large or medium size national and multinational companies. CEVA Logistics are proud to support young talent who are focussing on a career in supply chain management.
CEVA Logistics will support a third year undergraduate student majoring in Logistics and Supply Chain Management to the value of $7,000 per year for up to two years. There is also an opportunity for paid work experience with CEVA Logistics.
The following single or double degree Business course offered by Swinburne University of Technology:
- Bachelor of Business majoring in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
Eligibility / selection criteria
To be eligible for the CEVA Logistics Supply Chain Management Scholarship, applicants must:
- Meet the following criteria:
- be an Australian or New Zealand citizen or Australian permanent resident
- Meet the following enrolment criteria:
- be a third year Swinburne student in Semester 1, 2023
- enrolled full-time in an eligible course (see courses eligible in section above)
- studying on-campus
- Provide a personal statement (500 words) outlining:
- a passion for your chosen course
- career aspirations in Supply Chain Management
- how this scholarship would assist you to achieve your goals
- Provide a resume or curriculum vitae (CV)
- Provide a written referee report outlining suitability for the scholarship and leadership qualities:
- a Character reference - from a person competent to supply a character reference such as a community leader, employer, lecturer or teacher.
The scholarship is valued at $7,000 per year, for up to two years.
Recipient will also have the opportunity for paid work experience with CEVA Logistics.
How to apply
Applications are currently closed.
All scholarships offered by Swinburne are governed by a set of conditions. Please visit our Scholarship Conditions page for further information.
Fees and Scholarships Team, Student Administration and Library Services