Asia Endeavour Travel Scholarship
The purpose of this scholarship is for students to experience the richness of Asian cultures and develop a deeper affinity with the region. The Asia Endeavour Travel Scholarship supports students to grow their knowledge and appreciation of the Asian region and all that it has to offer, and improve their knowledge of the relationships and economic and social drivers within the Asian region.
This travel scholarship provides recipients with $2500, which can be used in conjunction with New Colombo Plan funding, to help support their living expenses while undertaking an internship this summer in Malaysia, Vietnam, Singapore or South Korea. There are six scholarships available.
Any undergraduate or postgraduate degree at Swinburne University of Technology.
Eligibility / selection criteria
To be eligible for the Asia Endeavour Scholarship Scholarship, applicants must:
- Meet the following criteria:
- Australian or New Zealand citizen
- Meet the following enrolment criteria:
- be a continuing Swinburne student in 2022
- enrolled full-time in an eligible course (see courses eligible in section above)
- Participating in a minimum 6-week work experience or internship program through Swinburne that is based in an Asian country
- Submit a personal statement (maximum 500 words) or video (no more than 2 minutes) outlining:
- your desire to study, live and/or work in Asia
- what you hope to achieve from your experience
The scholarship comprises a $2500 one-off payment and can be used in conjunction with New Colombo Plan funding.
There are six scholarships available.
How to apply
Applications are currently closed.
All scholarships offered by Swinburne are governed a set of conditions. Please visit our Scholarship Conditions page for further information.
Fees and Scholarships Team, Student Administration and Library Services