Indigenous VET Transition Scholarship
Moondani Toombadool Centre will be supporting an Indigenous student who has successfully completed a VET (Certificate I – IV, Diploma (including Unilink) and Advanced Diploma) course and is transitioning to a Higher Education course.
Any undergraduate (Bachelor) course offered by Swinburne University of Technology. Applicants must have completed a Vocational Education (Certificate I – IV, Diploma (including Unilink) and Advanced Diploma) course in the preceding semester, and is transitioning to an undergraduate (Bachelor) course.
Eligibility / selection criteria
To be eligible for the Indigenous VET Transition Scholarship, applicants must:
- Meet the following criteria:
- Australian citizen
- confirm they are of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander heritage:
- be of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander descent
- identify as an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander person
- be accepted as such by the community in which you live, or formerly lived
- Meet the following enrolment critieria:
- have completed a Vocational Education course in the preceding semester and is transitioning to an undergraduate course in 2021
- enrolled full time in an eligible course (see courses eligible in section above)
- Submit a personal statement (500 words) addressing how this scholarship will benefit you
The scholarship is valued at $5000 for one year only. There are 5 scholarships available to be awarded.
How to apply
Applicants should complete an online application form and submit with all supporting documentation. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
For assistance when completing your application, please view the Scholarship Application Help Guide.
All scholarships offered by Swinburne are governed a set of conditions. Please visit our Scholarship Conditions page for further information.
Fees and Scholarships Team, Student Administration and Library Services