Dr Tuan Luu Scholarship for Women
Dr Tuan Luu is a Senior Lecturer of Management in the School of Business, Law and Entrepreneurship. Dr Luu established this scholarship to support female students from disadvantaged backgrounds to continue tertiary education and to achieve their full academic potential.
Single or double undergraduate course offered by Swinburne University of Technology in the School of Business, Law and Entrepreneurship.
Eligibility / selection criteria
To be eligible for the Dr Tuan Luu Scholarship for Women, applicants must:
- Meet the following criteria:
- female student
- Australian citizen or an Australian permanent resident
- Meet the following enrolment criteria:
- be a continuing Swinburne student in Semester 1, 2022
- enrolled full-time in an eligible course (see courses eligible in section above)
- studying on-campus
- have completed at least 100 credit points towards the completion of their degree
- Submit a personal statement (500 words) addressing the following points:
- financial hardship and/or
- educational disadvantage and/or
- personal hardship
- Provide two written references outlining your suitability for the scholarship:
- Academic reference - from a person qualified to comment on academic studies, such as a subject coordinator, school principal, etc.
- Character reference - from a person competent to supply a character reference such as a current or past employer.
The scholarship is valued at $3,000 per year for up to two years.
How to apply
Applicants should complete an online application form and submit with all supporting documentation by 31 March 2022. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
For assistance when completing your application, please view the Scholarship Application Help Guide.
All scholarships offered by Swinburne are governed by a set of conditions. Please visit our Scholarship Conditions page for further information.
Fees and Scholarships Team, Student Administration and Library Services