Dr Tuan Luu Scholarship for Women
Dr Tuan Luu is a Senior Lecturer of Management in the Faculty of Business and Law. Dr Luu established this scholarship to support female students from disadvantaged backgrounds to continue tertiary education and to achieve their full academic potential.
Any on campus undergraduate degree offered by Swinburne in the Faculty of Business and Law.
Eligibility / selection criteria
- be an Australian citizen or an Australian permanent resident
- be a current female student studying full time in any on campus undergraduate degree offered by Swinburne in the Faculty of Business and Law
- have completed at least 100 credit points towards the completion of their degree
- submit a personal statement (500 words or less) addressing:
- financial hardship and/or
- educational disadvantage and/or
- personal hardship
- provide two referee reports (written in the last 2 years) to support your application.
- an academic reference - from a person qualified to comment on academic studies, such as a subject coordinator, school principal, etc.
- a character reference - from a person competent to supply a character reference such as a current or past employer.
The scholarship is valued at $3,000 per year for a maximum period of two years.
How to apply
Applications are currently closed and will re-open in August 2020.
All scholarships offered by Swinburne are governed by a set of conditions. Please visit our Scholarship Conditions page for further information.
Scholarships and Orientation, Student Administration and Library Services