Vice-Chancellor's Student Award - Reconciliation
Vice-Chancellor's Student Award – Reconciliation is in recognition of the commitment and contribution of a student who is actively engaged in activities at Swinburne University relating to the University’s Reconciliation Action Plan.
It is awarded to one Vocational Education or Higher Education student per year. The successful student will be presented with the award at the 2020 scholarships and prizes ceremony for the faculty/department in which the student is enrolled.
All Vocational Education and Higher Education courses at Swinburne.
Eligibility / selection criteria
- Be enrolled full-time or part-time
- Provide a personal statement of no more than 500 words addressing the following:
- Previous and/or ongoing participation in activities relating to reconciliation
- Your future aspirations relating to reconciliation
- Provide a referee report from a person who is able to verify what you state in your application.
The award provides recognition for your involvement and commitment to reconciliation.
How to apply
Scholarships and Orientation, Student Administration and Library Services