Stanley Liebich Memorial Scholarship
The Stanley Liebich Memorial Scholarship was first established in December 1940, in memory of Stanley Ormond Crossley Liebich. This scholarship is to support a student from a disadvantaged financial background articulating from the Associate Degree in Engineering into the Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) degree.
Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) course offered by Swinburne University of Technology.
Eligibility / selection criteria
To be eligible for the Stanley Liebich Memorial Scholarship, applicants must:
- Meet the following enrolment criteria:
- be articulating from the Associate Degree in Engineering into the Bachelor of Engineering (Honours), commencing in 2021.
- enrolled full time in an eligible course (see courses eligible in section above)
- studying on-campus
- Provide a personal statement to demonstrate personal/financial hardship (no more than 500 words)
- Provide evidence of personal/financial hardship (eg. Centrelink benefit statements)
The scholarship is valued at $3,000 for one year only.
How to apply
Applicants should complete an online application form and submit with all supporting documentation by 14 March 2021. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
For assistance when completing your application, please view the Scholarship Application Help Guide
All scholarships offered by Swinburne are governed by a set of conditions. Please visit our Scholarship Conditions page for further information.
Scholarships & Orientation, Student Administration and Library Services