Stanley Liebich Memorial Scholarship
The Stanley Liebich Memorial Scholarship was first established in December 1940, in memory of Stanley Ormond Crossley Liebich. This scholarship is to support a student from a disadvantaged financial background articulating from the Associate Degree in Engineering into the Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) degree.
Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) course offered by Swinburne University of Technology.
Eligibility / selection criteria
To be eligible for the Stanley Liebich Memorial Scholarship, applicants must:
- Meet the following enrolment criteria:
- be articulating from the Associate Degree in Engineering into the Bachelor of Engineering (Honours), commencing in 2021.
- enrolled full time in an eligible course (see courses eligible in section above)
- studying on-campus
- Provide a personal statement to demonstrate personal/financial hardship (no more than 500 words)
- Provide evidence of personal/financial hardship (eg. Centrelink benefit statements)
The scholarship is valued at $3,000 for one year only.
How to apply
Applications will re-open in August 2021.
All scholarships offered by Swinburne are governed by a set of conditions. Please visit our Scholarship Conditions page for further information.
Scholarships & Orientation, Student Administration and Library Services