Lenovo Laptop Grant - Vocational Education and Postgraduate students
This grant entitles you to a Lenovo L38013.3 inch laptop valued at $850. These grants have been donated by Lenovo to assist students from low socio-economic backgrounds.
Available to vocational education (VE) students, including VCAL and VCE, studying any government subsidised VE course at Swinburne or postgraduate degree students.
Eligibility / selection criteria
- local (Australian citizen/permanent resident/permanent humanitarian visa/New Zealand citizen) vocational education or postgraduate degree students
- at time of applying for this grant you must have 6 months or more of your course left to complete
- enrolled full time at Swinburne (exceptional circumstances for studying part-time will be considered), and actively studying
- low socio-economic background (e.g. you or your parents are in receipt of or eligible for a Centrelink benefit)
- experiencing significant financial hardship and struggling to meet basic living costs
1. Previous recipients of this grant are ineligible to apply for it again.
2. Please be aware that many financially disadvantaged students apply for this grant and there are a limited number of laptops, so there is no guarantee that you will be successful.
How to apply
Applications have now closed.
All applicants will be notified the outcome of their application by the end of May via their student email account.
Hawthorn: Please contact one of the advisers below
Croydon: Sara Gowan, 03 9726 1712
Wantirna: Glenda Rebeiro, 03 9210 1905