Food Voucher - undergraduate
This grant entitles you to a $50 food voucher. These grants are funded by the Australian Government’s Higher Education Participation and Partnership Programs.
Available to students studying any course at an undergraduate, associate degree or UniLink level.
Eligibility / selection criteria
To be eligible you must meet all the following criteria:
- a local student (a Australian citizen/permanent resident/permanent humanitarian visa holder/New Zealand citizen);
- enrolled in an undergraduate degree, associate degree or UniLink level course at Swinburne;
- enrolled full-time (if you’re studying part-time, your application will be considered in exceptional circumstances), and actively studying;
- demonstrate that you are from a low socio-economic background (for example you or your parents are in receipt of or eligible for Centrelink payments);
- experiencing significant financial hardship and struggling to meet basic living costs.
- maximum one voucher per semester.
If you are a Swinburne Online or Open Universities Australia student, you can apply if you are on a Commonwealth Supported Place and meet the above criteria.
How to apply
To apply for this grant you need to make an appointment with Housing and Finance Adviser at your campus.
You will need to bring the following documents with you:
- Confirmation of your enrolment;
- Bank statements for all your bank accounts for the last three months (which list all your transactions);
- Current Centrelink Income Statement outlining what you are receiving for the year;
- Pay slips for the last 6 weeks (if you are working);
- All utility bills;
- Rent agreement or lease.