Ford Blue Oval Scholarship
Ford Australia is investing in local talent to promote excellence, innovation and diversity within the community. Ford Australia’s involvement with STEAM-based (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Mathematics) initiatives to encourage people to cultivate an interest in the STEAM fields, keeping them engaged throughout the education process, from early years to senior high school and university.
The Ford Blue Oval Scholarship aims to support a student studying in the second or third year of a Bachelor of Engineering course at Swinburne University of Technology.
Single or double degree Bachelor of Engineering courses at Swinburne University:
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours)
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) (Professional)
Eligibility / selection criteria
To be eligible for the Ford Blue Oval Scholarship, applicants must:
- Meet the following criteria:
- be an Australian citizen or an Australian permanent resident
- Meet the following enrolment criteria:
- be a continuing second or third year student in Semester 1, 2022
- be enrolled full-time in an eligible course (see courses eligible in section above)
- studying on-campus
- Achieved a minimum Credit average in units completed
- Provide evidence of extra-curricular service to the community and leadership qualities using documents such as:
- Reference letter
- Certificate of participation
- Provide a resume or curriculum vitae
- Provide a personal statement of no more than 500 words outlining the following points:
- your passion for engineering and innovation
- how you hope to pursue this in your future career
The scholarship is valued at $7,500 for one year only.
How to apply
Applications are currently closed and will re-open in August 2021.
All scholarships offered by Swinburne are governed a set of conditions. Please visit our Scholarship Conditions page for further information.
Fees and Scholarships Team, Student Administration and Library Services