Ford Blue Oval Scholarship
Ford Australia is investing in local talent to promote excellence, innovation and diversity within the community. Ford Australia’s involvement with STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Mathematics) encourages people to cultivate an interest in the STEAM fields, keeping them engaged throughout the education process, from early years to senior high school and university.
The Ford Blue Oval Scholarship aims to support a student studying in the second or third year of the Bachelor of Engineering at Swinburne University of Technology.
On-campus single or double Engineering undergraduate degree.
Eligibility / selection criteria
To be eligible, applicants must:
- be an Australian citizen or an Australian permanent resident
- be a second or third year on-campus single or double Engineering undergraduate degree at Swinburne in Semester 1 in the year the scholarship is awarded.
- have achieved credit average or greater for previous study.
- provide evidence of extra-curricular service to community and leadership qualities (i.e reference letter)
- provide a resume or curriculum vitae (cv)
- provide a personal statement of no more than 500 words outlining their passion for engineering and innovation and how they hope to pursue this in their future career.
The Scholarship is valued at $7,500 paid in two instalments.
How to apply
Applicants should complete an online application form and submit with all supporting documentation.
Applications close Thursday, 22 March 2018.