Ford Blue Oval Scholarship
Ford Australia is investing in local talent to promote excellence, innovation and diversity within the community. Ford Australia’s involvement with STEAM-based (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Mathematics) initiatives to encourage people to cultivate an interest in the STEAM fields, keeping them engaged throughout the education process, from early years to senior high school and university.
The Ford Blue Oval Scholarship aims to support a student studying in the second or third year of the Bachelor of Engineering at Swinburne University of Technology.
On-campus single or double Engineering undergraduate degree.
Eligibility / selection criteria
To be eligible, applicants must:
- be an Australian citizen or an Australian permanent resident
- be a full time student in either second or third year on-campus single or double Engineering undergraduate degree at Swinburne in Semester 1 2020.
- have achieved credit average.
- provide evidence of extra-curricular service to community and leadership qualities (i.e reference letter)
- provide a resume or curriculum vitae (cv)
- provide a personal statement of no more than 500 words outlining your passion for engineering and innovation and how you hope to pursue this in your future career.
The Scholarship is valued at $7,500 paid in two instalments.
How to apply
Applications are currently closed and will re-open in August 2020.
All scholarships offered by Swinburne are governed a set of conditions. Please visit our Scholarship Conditions page for further information.
Scholarships and Orientation, Student Administration and Library Services