Petrol voucher - small grant - VE
This grant entitles you to a petrol voucher with a value of $50. This grant is funded by a Rotary Camberwell donation to Swinburne University of Technology.
Available to Vocational Education (VE) students studying any Government subsidised VE course at Swinburne.
Eligibility / selection criteria
- On campus local (Australian citizen/permanent resident/permanent humanitarian visa) VE students
- Enrolled full time at Swinburne University*, and actively studying
- Low socioeconomic background (e.g. you or your parents are in receipt of or eligible for a Centrelink benefit)
- Experiencing significant financial hardship and struggling to meet basic living costs
- Maximum one voucher per term.
*Exceptional circumstances for studying part-time will be considered.
How to apply
Applications are currently closed.
Student Equity Adviser