Laptop grants - MacBook Pro
This grant entitles you to a MacBook Pro 15" or 13" laptop plus a laptop sleeve, valued at up to $2900. These grants are funded by the Australian government’s Higher Education Participation and Partnership Program.
Any undergraduate degree, UniLink or associate degree course.
Eligibility / selection criteria
To be eligible a student must meet all the following criteria:
- Local students (Australian citizen/Permanent Resident/Permanent Humanitarian visa) who are enrolled in an undergraduate or associate degree course of study;
- Full time. (Exceptional circumstances for studying part-time will be considered);
- Demonstrate a low socio-economic background (e.g. you or your parents are in receipt of or eligible for Centrelink payment);
- Experiencing significant financial hardship and struggling to meet basic living costs;
- Enrolled in a course in which the use of a Mac computer is a core requirement (eg: design, film, television, multimedia, games and animation);
- Local also includes Swinburne Online and Open Universities Australia students who are on a Commonwealth Supported Place and enrolled in an undergraduate program at Swinburne.
- Previous recipients are ineligible to apply.
Multiple grants are available.
How to apply
Applications are currently closed and will reopen in February 2018.
Equity Project Officer