Book voucher grant
This grant entitles you to a voucher of up to $300 to spend on textbooks at the Swinburne Bookshop Co-op. This grant is funded by the Australian Government’s Higher Education Participation and Partnership Program.
Available to students studying any course at an undergraduate, associate degree or UniLink level.
Eligibility / selection criteria
To be eligible you must meet all the following criteria:
- on campus local student (Australian citizen/permanent resident/permanent humanitarian visa/New Zealand citizen)
- enrolled in an undergraduate degree, associate degree or Unilink course at Swinburne;
- enrolled full time (exceptional circumstances for studying part-time will be considered), and have begun your classes;
- demonstrate that you are from a low socioeconomic background (e.g. you or your parents are in receipt of or eligible for Centrelink payments)
- experiencing significant financial hardship and struggling to meet basic living costs;
- maximum one voucher per semester.
Up to $300.
How to apply
Applications are currently closed.
Student Equity Adviser