Joe Manders Scholarship
Part-time students often experience financial disadvantage and experience difficulties in juggling work or family commitments with their study but have limited access to the same level of scholarships available to full time students. The donor, Joe Manders, completed his Accounting course at Swinburne part-time and wanted to provide a scholarship for this cohort in Business.
Any undergraduate Business degree at Swinburne.
Eligibility / selection criteria
To be eligible, applicants must:
- be an Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident or holder of an Australian Permanent Humanitarian Visa
- be enrolled part-time in Bachelor of Business studies at Swinburne or through Swinburne Online
- have completed at least 150 credit points towards the completion of their degree
- have achieved a distinction average in their completed units
- provide evidence of financial/personal hardship/primary carer responsibilities (documents such as a bank statement, salary slips, centrelink statement and/or personal statement)
- provide evidence of leadership and/or recent/current community involvement (such as reference letter from current or former employer)
The scholarship is valued at $5000.
How to apply
Applications will re-open on 26th February 2018.
Scholarships & Prizes