Westpac Young Technologists Scholarship
The Westpac Young Technologists Scholarships are offered to exceptional scholars who want a diverse and exciting career working at the cutting edge of technological innovation. The scholarships aim to address the current lack of gender balance and diversity in technology graduates. Awarded on merit, the scholarships will help broaden the base of students with the ambition to forge a career in technology.
Click here for more information about this scholarship.
- Bachelor of Business Information Systems
- Bachelor of Computer Science
- Bachelor of Computer Science (Professional)
- Bachelor of Information and Communication Technology
- Bachelor of Information and Communication Technology (Professional)
Applicants may enrol in a double degree that includes one of the above degrees.
Eligibility / selection criteria
- be an Australian citizen or an Australian permanent resident
- be aged 26 years or below at 1 January in the year of commencing studies
- achieve a minimum ATAR of 80.00, or if a direct applicant, be able to demonstrate an equivalent academic record
- be made an offer and enrol full-time in their first year in an eligible undergraduate degree at Swinburne
- demonstrate how the scholarship will assist their studies and career goals.
The scholarship is valued at $5000 per year for the normal duration of the degree up to a maximum of five years.
How to apply
Applications closed on Wednesday,8 February 2017.
Applicants must complete an online application form and submit with all supporting documentation by the closing date.
Scholarships & Prizes, Student Administration