Chancellor's Research Scholarship
This is Swinburne’s premier research award. Awarded to students of exceptional research potential to undertake a doctoral degree.
The Chancellor’s Research Scholarships (CRS) are offered to attract local students with an outstanding track record of academic achievement and research potential to pursue full-time doctoral studies at Swinburne University of Technology. The aim of these scholarships is to help attract the very best local students to Swinburne.
The CRS is not currently available to applicants.
Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Doctor of Psychology
Eligibility / selection criteria
- Hold a bachelor’s degree with first-class honours or equivalent
- Plans to study full-time in an area identified as one of Swinburne’s research strengths
- Has not previously held a postgraduate research scholarship
- Must undertake a six-month overseas research placement at an institution identified and approved by Swinburne
- Annual stipend of $30,000
- Establishment grant up to $3,000
- Up to $5,000 for six-month overseas placement
- Up to $840 thesis allowance
- Tuition fees
- Relocation allowance
How to apply
The CRS is currently not available to apply for.
Graduate Studies Office