Access Scholarship for Students who are Care Leavers from Australian State or Foster Care
All Access Scholarships are partly funded by the Federal Department of Education’s Higher Education Participation Programme (HEPPP). HEPPP aims to ensure that Australians from low SES backgrounds who have the ability to study at university get the opportunity to do so. Students offered this scholarship may undertake any undergraduate degree course at Swinburne.
Any undergraduate degree at Swinburne.
Eligibility / selection criteria
- be an Australian citizen, an Australian permanent resident or holder of a permanent humanitarian visa
- be a commencing or current student studying full-time in an undergraduate degree at Swinburne in Semester 1, 2019
- be care leavers from Australian State or Foster Care
- demonstrate financial need
- demonstrate social disadvantage
Please note: Previous recipients of any type of Swinburne University ACCESS (Equity) Scholarship are not eligible to apply for any other Swinburne University ACCESS (Equity) Scholarship.
This scholarship is valued at $5,000 to assist with study costs.
How to apply
Applications are closed.
Scholarships & Orientation, Student Administration and Library Services