Swinburne International Excellence Scholarship - Pathways
Swinburne’s pathways programs are designed to prepare you for study in Australia and direct entry to a range of undergraduate degrees.
High-achieving students who plan to study a pathway and bachelor program at Swinburne in 2018 may be eligible for this scholarship.
These scholarships are awarded on academic merit.
The following packaged courses will qualify:
Foundation Year + UniLink Diploma + Bachelor program
Foundation Year + Bachelor program
UniLink Diploma + Bachelor program
Although no additional scholarship will be offered on English language program (ELICOS) fees, students who commence ELICOS in any intake with a view to commencing their academic pathway program in 2018 will also be eligible for this scholarship.
Eligibility / selection criteria
- You must be eligible for a full packaged offer of Foundation Year and/or UniLink Diploma. Students with conditional offers are not eligible.
- You must commence Foundation Year or UniLink in February, June or October 2018.
- You must not be:
- A citizen of Australia or New Zealand, or hold permanent residency of Australia
- Currently enrolled at Swinburne, unless you are enrolled in ELICOS only
- In receipt of another form of scholarship or reduced fee arrangement
- Standard course progression rules apply. Scholarships will cease for students who do not meet standard course progression requirements.
Scholarships are valued at up to A$5,000.
Please note, scholarship amount will be distributed throughout the duration of your studies.
How to apply
Students will automatically be assessed for a scholarship when applying for an eligible package at Swinburne. There is no need for a separate application.
Please visit our How to apply page for course application details.