CaterXpress Computer Science Scholarship
CaterXpress is a Melbourne based company, providing software for the catering and food service industry. Their flagship product FoodStorm is used by caterers around the world to manage their orders, production, delivery and billing.
This scholarship provides $5,000 (each) to two undergraduate students in their second year to assist with costs associated with studying a Computer Science or Information and Communication Technology course.
Undergraduate second year of Computer Science or Information and Communication Technology courses.
Eligibility / selection criteria
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- be an Australian citizen, an Australian permanent resident or hold an Australian permanent humanitarian visa
- be enrolled full time in an undergrduate degree in second year, in an on campus computer science or information and communication technology course at Swinburne University
- provide evidence of financial hardship (documents such as bank statement, salary slips and Centrelink statements;
- provide a personal statement of no more than 500 words that outlines:
- the reason for selecting computer science or information and communication technology field of study
- aspirations for the future
- benefits of the scholarship
- provide two referee statements outlining the applicant’s suitability for the scholarship:
- Character reference from a current or past employer or a person competent to supply a character reference. This person cannot be related to you.
- Academic reference from a person qualified to comment on commitment to studies, preferably a course coordinator from the applicant’s undergraduate degree.
The scholarship is valued at $5,000.
How to apply
Applications will re-open in August 2019.
Scholarships & Orientation, Student Administration and Library Services