At Swinburne, we are committed to rewarding academic excellence. An international student scholarship can save you money on tuition fees and help make your education goals a reality.
- Undergraduate degrees: up to A$38,000 is available to selected students who apply for a bachelor degree. The higher your academic results, the greater the scholarship amount.
- Professional undergraduate degrees: a 25% reduction in tuition fees for each year of study is available to selected school-leavers who have completed Victorian Year 12 or equivalent.
- Postgraduate programs: up to A$19,000 is available to selected students who apply for any two-year master by coursework program – except the Master of Information Technology (Professional Computing) and Master of Science (Network Systems).
- Postgraduate Professional Computing and Networking Systems programs: A$2500 is available to selected students who apply to study the Master of Information Technology (Professional Computing) or Master of Science (Network Systems).
- Postgraduate Loyalty Scholarship: Continue your studies and save on tuition fees. Students who are graduating from a Swinburne bachelor degree and apply to study a master by coursework program will receive a 10% reduction in tuition fees. This reduction in fees increases with each year of your studies, so you'll save more the longer you study!
- Pathway courses: Between A$2500 and A$5000 is available to selected students who apply for a packaged Foundation Year and/or UniLink diploma with a bachelor degree.
2018 start dates
Undergraduate and postgraduate degrees
26 February 2018
30 July 2018
19 February 2018
18 June 2018
8 October 2018
Apply for a scholarship
Each scholarship has its own application process. Some scholarships are assessed with your application for study. Others may require you to submit a separate application and supporting documents.
Please check the application details for the scholarship you wish to apply for.