Our 30% scholarship is still available for online study
The George Swinburne Postgraduate Scholarship is all about changing the world. And the good news is, you can still change it, even if you’re studying online from your home country. This scholarship is inspired by our founder, George Swinburne’s strong belief in educational opportunities for all. That’s why we thought it would be a great idea to award aspiring engineers, scientists and tech gurus a 30% reduction in tuition fees for the duration of the course, even while you’re studying online - and when you’re able to join us here on campus.
Am I eligible?
You belong to the next generation of inventors, risk-takers and problem solvers who’ll change the way our world works. Even if you start online from your home country, you still deserve the chance to pursue your dream. We don’t believe that straight As are the only indicator of success at uni, that’s why this scholarship is open to every international student who applies for and meets the entry requirements of any of the courses, listed below.
To be eligible, you must meet the entry requirements for:
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration (Executive)
- Master of Business Information Systems
- Master of Construction and Infrastructure Management
- Master of Cybersecurity
- Master of Data Science
- Master of Engineering Science
- Master of Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Master of Entrepreneurship and Innovation / Master of Business Administration (Executive)
- Master of Finance
- Master of Financial Planning
- Master of Financial Technologies
- Master of Human Resource Management
- Master of Information Technology
- Master of Information Technology (Professional Computing)
- Master of Marketing
- Master of Project Management
- Master of Professional Accounting
- Master of Professional Accounting (Extended)
- Master of Professional Accounting / Master of Financial Planning
- Master of Supply Chain Innovation
Apply now and start online in Semester 1 or 2, 2021. If your application to start at Swinburne is successful, we’ll advise you by email. You’ll also find out in the same email if you have received a scholarship.
Please note: citizens of every country (except Australia or New Zealand and permanent residents of Australia) are eligible for this scholarship. You may not be holding another Swinburne scholarship or reduced fee arrangement.
Aspiring scientists, engineers and tech gurus. The world is waiting.
How to apply