- One Semester or equivalent
- 150 contact hours - Online
On-campus unit delivery combines face-to-face and digital learning. For Online unit delivery, learning is conducted exclusively online.
2024 teaching periods
HOL Study Period 2
Last self enrolment:
Last withdraw without fail:
LPW602(Z) - Writing History: People, Places and Times
Aims and objectives
1. Identify and critically evaluate the debates, methodologies, and techniques used to write, creatively interpret, and document historical events in a variety of forms and genres.
2. Demonstrate the different writing skills and techniques required to create critically informed pieces of writing that engage with the debates, issues and varying elements of history.
3. Conceptualize, plan, research, and produce a piece of writing that engages with, creatively illustrates, or interprets an aspect of history.