- One Semester or equivalent
- 36 hours face to face + blended
On-campus unit delivery combines face-to-face and digital learning.
Before enrolling in this unit you must also be enrolled in the same unit with CPA Australia as part of their CPA Program.
Aims and objectives
This unit develops your ability as an accounting graduate to deepen your financial reporting and business skills that are applicable in an international professional environment. The course is based on International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRSs). You will be able to provide relevant business advice to a range of stakeholders. This course integrates the materials from the CPA Program Professional Level segment titled Financial Disclosure and prepares you for the CPA examination.
Unit Learning Outcomes (ULO)
Students who successfully complete this unit will be able to:
2. Apply IFRSs in the preparation of general purpose financial statements
3. Critically evaluate and explain details relating to general purpose financial statements
4. Communicate proficiently and in professional practice and act as a leader or member of a team