Swinburne Foundation Year (Business) (8 months)
Every international student application is considered for a scholarship
Whether you’re living in Australia or overseas, you’re automatically considered for a scholarship of up to 30% off your course fees. Please check our updated entry requirements.
Colombo (February, June, October)
Hawthorn (February, June, October)
Kandy (February, June, October) - View application and start dates
A$26190 (total for 2023) (for Colombo and Kandy campus fee, refer to NCHS website http://nchs.edu.lk/swinburne/)*
Course information in detail
- Course detail and units of study.
Units of study
Academic and communication skills A (EDU00010)
Academic and communication skills B (EDU00011)
Information technology (ICT00010)
Innovation and change (SOC00001)
Introductory mathematics (EDU00002)
Business stream units
Careers and graduate outcomes
- Career opportunities.
Course fees and requirements
- Fees, entry requirements, English language requirements and course prerequisites.
A prerequisite for many courses, the Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE Academic) can now be done on campus in Hawthorn at Room 132, Building TD. Book now or call +61 3 9214 3584 for more information.
English language requirements
Satisfactory completion of one of the following:
- Swinburne's English for Academic Purposes (EAP 4 Upper Intermediate level) with overall 65%, all skills 60%
- minimum IELTS overall band of 5.5 (Academic Module) with no individual band below 5.0
- any other equivalent assessment of English language proficiency.
Find out more about English language requirements.
How to apply
Find out more
Tel: +61 3 9214 8444 (outside Australia)
Hotline: +94 777 899 998
Phone: +94 115 899 998