Successful completion of the program can lead to the start and/or development of new enterprises and enhance career development within organisations. Possible roles include entrepreneurs, team players, general managers and dynamic public servants.
At completion of the Master of Entrepreneurship and Innovation (Professional), graduates will be able to:
1. apply coherent and advanced knowledge of entrepreneurship and innovation concepts in diverse contexts and applications using critical thinking
2. apply problem solving, design and decision making methodologies to identify and provide innovative solutions to complex problems with intellectual independence
3. communicate proficiently in professional practice to a variety of audiences, function as an effective member or leader of a diverse team, and use the basic tools and practices of entrepreneurship within project work
4. demonstrate professionalism, integrity, ethical conduct, professional accountability and an awareness of professional practices in a global and sustainable context
5. apply fundamentals to the analysis, design and operation of a business model using appropriate entrepreneurship and innovation methods and tools
6. reflect on and take responsibility for their own learning and self-management processes, and manage their own time and processes effectively by regularly reviewing performance as a means of managing continuing professional development and lifelong learning
7. apply knowledge of research principles and methods to plan and execute a piece of research with some independence as preparation for research higher degrees
8. conduct an industry project that engages with stakeholders in an ethical, collaborative, professional and accountable manner.