As a Doctor of Philosophy candidate you will undertake supervised research within the aim of making a significant and original contribution to a discipline or profession.
This program is suited to applications who:
- have some prior research experience
- are interested in pursuing a career in research
- have a desire to make an original contribution to research in a particular field
- have a naturally inquiring mind and a desire to know more
- wish to gain an internationally recognised qualification
- want to enhance their employment opportunities.
Research area include: Finance, Entrepreneurship and Innovation, Consumer Neuroscience, Accounting, Adverting, Business Administration, Educational Practice, Executive Education Human Resources, International Business, Management, Marketing, Public Relations, Social Investment and Philanthropy.Find out more about research areas and expertise in the Faculty of Business and Law.
Applicants may also be interested in an alternate Doctor of Philosophy (Business) program, which is part of a new integrated suite of programs offering a pathway to a higher degree by research for students who hold a three-year bachelor degree.
3-4 years full time (6-8 years part time)
Hawthorn (January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December)