Mr James Berrett
James Berrett has over a decade of experience in creative industries spanning design, digital art, film, television and games. He is a Lecturer and the Major Discipline Coordinator of Motion Design. His research interests explore the intersections between design, art & technology, with a focus on Motion Design. He is the Theme Leader of Public Media Spaces in the Swinburne Smart Cities Research Institute and was a 2018 Innovation Fellow of the Swinburne Innovation Precinct. In addition, he has undertaken international teaching roles at Hochschule der Median, Stuttgart, Germany and Köln International School of Design, Cologne, Germany.
Digital Media, Film and Television; Motion Design; Animation; Visual Effects; Post Production; Media Architecture
Fields of Research
- Digital And Interaction Design - 120304
- Film, Television And Digital Media - 190200
Also published as: Berrett, James; Berrett, J.
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, you can update your publications using our online form.
- 2019-12-17: Swinburne student wins Node Fest award for motion design - Internet
- 2018-12-14: NODE Fest success - Internet
- 2018-08-20: Discover how Grimshaw designed Watershed: the Hub for Melbourne Knowledge Week 2018 - Internet
- 2018-08-10: Grimshaw Architects design media wall-themed tower that floats above a train station - Internet
- 2018-08-02: 664 Collins St opens for business - Internet
- 2018-08-02: Growling Grass Frog animation creates awareness of endangered species. - Internet
- 2018-05-14: GameZone 2018 Swinburne University of Technology Melbourne - Internet
- 2018-05-10: Watershed: Thought-provoking art installation shines a light on Melbourne Knowledge Week - Internet
- 2018-05-09: Designing Melbourne Knowledge Week - Internet
- 2018-02-28: Looking beyond static art at 664 Collins St - Internet
- 2017-12-11: Swinburne student wins national award for motion graphics - Internet
There are no media images to display