Supported by FPT University, you will complete a week of orientation, learning about Vietnam’s culture and language, and then begin your internship at a local company. Gain industry experience whilst experiencing Vietnam’s amazing cuisine and beautiful landscapes.
Note: This program is only open to undergraduate students.
- Information Technology (no Data Science and Games Development)
- Business (Marketing, Digital Marketing, Information Systems, Event Managament, Human Resource Management, Entrepreneurship and Innovation, Business Administration)
- Media and Communication (Social Media, Advertising, Digital Advertising Technology, Digital Media Technology)
- Design (Communication Design, Visual Arts, Digital Media Design)
- Engineering (Software Engineering)
Specific eligibility requirements depend on the academic unit being utilised, but all students must meet these minimum program eligibility criteria:
- Completed at least 100CP (8 units) or 150CP (if you want to use the International Internship unit)
- Have an average weighted mark of at least 60% (or satisfy additional eligibility criteria if mark is between 50-60%)
- Have available space in your course for the applicable academic unit (domestic students may be able overload their degree)
This program has A$3,000 Australian Government New Colombo Plan travel grants. These grants are available to Australian undergraduate students (with no citizenship or residency rights to Vietnam), who have not previously received an NCP short-term grant. Scholarships are allocated on a rolling basis and students are automatically considered for a grant as part of the application process.
For more information on funding and eligibility, see Fee Help and Scholarships.
- Final deadline for applications: 15 September 2023