Kick-start your career in fashion in one of the world’s fashion capitals, London. Gain valuable insights into the industry putting your studies in to practice interning in a fashion related organisation.
- Internship provider: The Intern Group
- Location: London, United Kingdom
- Dates: 16 January – 27 February 2021
- Duration: 6 weeks
- Academic credit: MDA30006/7 Media and Communications Project A/B
- Cost: Approximately £4,430 – US$500 discount (approx. A$7,400)
- Application deadline: 30 August 2020
These internships are fashion related, and as such are not exclusively related to a particular major. The program is open to all undergraduate Media and Communications and Marketing students.
Note: If you are interested in an internship specifically related to your major, this program may not be the best fit. Fashion is a category of its own, but utilises similar skills and knowledge to the listed study areas. If your study area is not listed here, but you are interested in this destination, please let us know and we can confirm with the internship provider.
Specific eligibility requirements depend on the academic unit being utilised, but all students must meet the minimum program eligibility criteria below:
- Be an undergraduate student studying Media and Communications or Marketing
- Completed at least 100CP (8 units)
- Have an average weighted mark of at least 60% (or satisfy additional eligibility criteria if mark is between 50–60%)
- Have available space in your course for the applicable academic unit (domestic students may be able overload their degree)
Applications will be assessed on a rolling basis, with places allocated to the first students to complete a full application and meet eligibility criteria.
- Applications open: 1 June 2020
- Final deadline for applications: 30 August 2020
Note: This program requires a minimum of 6 participants to run.
Study Abroad student Syaza in London.