Print, copy and scan
There are instructions beside every printer and copier at each campus library. Fees and charges apply. If you need help, ask at the library service desk.
Swinburne ID cards have replaced copy cards
If you have credit on an old copy card, go to the library service desk to transfer it to your student ID card. If you forget to bring your student ID card or don’t register it, you will not be able to print. Please see a library staff member if you need any help.
Register and add credit to your Swinburne ID card
- Register your Swinburne ID card at a printer with an attached ID card reader
- Add credit to your card at printer kiosk or ask for help at the service desk
- Add print credit to your ID card directly online, via the Swinburne Web Print system. Download our Getting Started: Print Top Up Setup guide to find out how to add credit online
- Payment is by EFTPOS only.
- Select 'print' on your document
- Take your Swinburne ID card to a printer and touch on at the card reader
- Select your document and tap the print button.
- To scan documents for free, swipe your registered Swinburne ID card
- Documents can be scanned to JPG or PDF and sent to multiple email addresses
- The default resolution is 200 dpi, maximum resolution is 600 dpi.
Double-sided printing is available. Prices apply to each side of the page.
|Printing and photocopying||Prices|
*Prices include GST and are subject to change.
Visitors who are not Swinburne students or staff and who wish to copy or print only a few pages, may borrow a visitors copy card from the equipment service desk.