Book a room or computer
Book a computer or group study room at Hawthorn campus library.
Watch the video: Book a room or computer
- You can make one booking at a time for a maximum of two hours
- Bookings can be made up to seven days in advance
- Hawthorn library rooms are unlocked and located on levels one and three
- AMDC rooms are locked; borrow a swipe card from the library to open the room. Fines apply to late return of swipe cards
- View the software list for Hawthorn computers with faculty specific software
- At the time of your booking, log onto the computer or go to the room
Conditions of use
- Online bookings are available at Hawthorn library only
- Your booking will be cancelled if you are more than 10 minutes late
- Computers left unattended for more than 15 minutes will automatically log off
- Save your files to a USB or to the cloud. Any files saved on the computer will be deleted upon shutdown or logoff.