Book a room or computer
Book a computer or group study room at Hawthorn campus library.
Watch the video: Book a room or computer
- You can make one booking at a time for a maximum of two hours
- Bookings can be made up to seven days in advance
- Hawthorn library rooms are unlocked and located on levels one and three
- AMDC Room are also unlocked but will require an active ID card to gain entry
- View the software list for Hawthorn computers with faculty specific software
- At the time of your booking, log onto the computer or go to the room
Conditions of use
- Your room booking will be cancelled if you are more than 10 minutes late
- Computers left unattended for more than 15 minutes will automatically log off
- Save your files to a USB or to the cloud. Any files saved on the computer will be deleted upon shutdown or logoff.