Subject materials service
The subject materials service makes readings and other resources available directly to your students in Blackboard and through search the library. Online items are made available by authorised link. Print items are placed on short-term loan.
Why should I use it?
- Online resources are subject to copyright law that requires all third-party copyright text-based materials (such as book chapters and journal articles) used for teaching to be registered centrally through the subject materials service.
- Books and DVDs can reach more students through short-term loan.
How does it work?
1. Submit a request
Attach your reading list.
Include the week in the semester each reading is required.
2. Receive links
We send you a list of links you can paste into Blackboard.
3. Access items
- You can link to items directly from Blackboard
- Search the library by unit code (e.g.PSY1000)
- Borrow hard copies on short-term loan.