DVD and equipment bookings
Make a multimedia booking for class use.
Teachers can borrow electronic equipment from the library for educational purposes
- Equipment is for use on campus, in classrooms, or off-campus for Swinburne related activities.
- IT Service Desk (staff login required) provides technical assistance for equipment borrowed from the library and/or already installed in the classroom.
- Book equipment in advance at the library service desk at your campus or by phone on 1300 794 628
- Equipment loans may not be renewed.
- Equipment cannot be sent to or returned to another campus.
Loan periods vary and may be negotiated at the discretion of library staff. Standard loan periods are 4-24 hours. Equipment includes:
- Audiocassette recorders
- CD players
- Cameras, digital still and video
- Data projectors or laptops
- DVD recorders
- DVD/VCR players
- Electronic whiteboard