Innovation Precinct Masterclass with Josh Guest: How to build a tech business as a non-tech founderBack to Intranet events
|Date:||Wednesday 12 August 2020|
|Time:||6:00pm - 7:00pm|
Join us for a virtual Masterclass hosted by tech guru Josh Guest, Founder and Director of Innovation at Transpire—Australia’s leading mobile product technology business.
Josh will share insight on building a tech business as a non-tech founder and cover related topics, including:
- How to recruit the right technical talent
- Finding a technical co-founder
- Employee remuneration when you have limited funds
- Building and scaling culture within your startup
- How to build inclusive digital products
Transpire has created dozens of mobile products for renowned organisations including Telstra, BUPA, Vodafone, Baker IDI, Virgin and Minter Ellison.
At the end of the masterclass, there will be the opportunity for questions from the audience.
This session is free and will be run via Zoom. Places are limited so registration is essential.