This session is aimed at current Science students, and high school students who might be interested in studying science in the future.
Running from 14 - 22 August, National Science Week is Australia’s annual celebration of science and technology. Swinburne is proud to be hosting a range of events and activities.
Join us to hear from Swinburne Science students as they share insights on their study journey. The students, whose career stages vary from postgraduate study to working in industry, will describe how their time at Swinburne has shaped where they are today.
The panel will be moderated by Swinburne's Chief Scientist, Professor Virginia Kilborn and includes:
- Alexandra Petzke, Biochemistry honours student
- Oliver Clementson, Mathematics in Industry
- Samantha Mackay, PhD Student, Chemistry (with an environmental science view)
- Lily Martin, Physics in industry
- Richard Hebden, Chemistry in industry
Discover further events and activities at National Science Week.