Contact a career consultant
Our consultants are here to help you develop a career plan and work towards your employment goals. We can answer your professional development questions, and offer free career development support.
We encourage students to use the extensive online career development resources on SwinEmploy before attending individual appointments.
Access personalised career support, discuss your career goals and develop practical steps to reach them:
- Ask a question – send us your career development questions via SwinEmploy
Send us your quick career questions and we will help direct you to the relevant information and supports.
- Job Application Support – the Career Start program will take you step-by-step through how to create a professional resume, cover letter, LinkedIn profile and prepare for an interview
- Career Chat – drop-in to ask your quick questions (10 minutes), no booking required
If you have a quick question, the Careers and Employability team offers regular drop-in sessions where you can come for general career information. You don’t need to make an appointment, but bear in mind that these sessions take place in a public area.
- Hawthorn Campus 11am – 1pm Monday to Thursday
- Croydon Campus 11am – 1pm Mondays
- Wantirna Campus 11am – 1pm Thursdays
Career Chat Online
Starting this week students can drop-in to our online chat room on Mondays and Fridays to ask quick career questions of one of our Consultants. No appointment necessary!
Days and times below - Just click on the link
- Career consultations – book a one-to-one personalised session
A free, 30-minute private career consultation can help you decide on career goals and develop practical steps to reach them. To get the most out of the meeting, do your career research and use our drop-in sessions to answer quick questions before your appointment.
You are welcome to visit us, email or call whenever you want and we will help you navigate our services.
Contact details and locations
Opening hours vary – please phone ahead.