Use the AccessAbility Careers Hub
If you are a tertiary student living with disability a medical condition, mental illness or primary carer responsibilities you can use the AccessAbility Careers Hub to develop your career management skills and employability. Our consultants will help you make tailored use of the resources that suit you including online materials, individual consultations, internship opportunities, workshops, seminars, catered lunches, Swinburne’s GradWISE program and Swinburne’s Neurodiversity Hub. You will be encouraged to:
- identify and refine your career goals;
- develop the insight you need to grow as an emerging professional; and
- learn how to engage with employers to help you get the work you want.
- Complete and submit the brief registration form
- We'll then contact you to help plan your use of the AccessAbility Careers Hub.
Resources to choose from
Use SwinEmploy to find AccessAbility Careers Hub workshops and seminars.
Use the AccessAbility Careers Club to take part in events and help plan new ones.
Make an appointment to see an AccessAbility Careers Hub consultant.
Learn about the Swinburne Neurodiversity Hub
Learn about the Swinburne GradWISE program
The AccessAbility Career Hub’s partnership with GradWISE supports students with and disability seeking casual, part-time and graduate employment opportunities. For further information or to make an appointment with Ed Osano or Chardee McEwan (GradWISE consultants):
- Call 0417 217 234 or 03 9214 5360 or
- Email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Further Careers & Employability resources
- AccessAbility Careers Hub employability resources for students living with disability, a medical condition or mental illness
- Improve your employability
Additional services and employability programs
- AccessAbility Services
- Professional placements
- Professional internships
- Industry study tours
- Future work skills
- Become a mentor