SA-HELP loan


You are eligible for a SA-HELP loan if you are required to pay the Student Services and Amenities Fee (SSAF), and you:


  • are enrolled and have a Tax File Number (TFN)

If you are a permanent visa holder or New Zealand citizen and do not meet these criteria, you are not eligible for SA-HELP. You must pay your SSAF in full by the date on your Statement of Account.