All students must agree to the following declaration when submitting assessment items.
Declaration and Statement of Authorship
- I have not impersonated, or allowed myself to be impersonated by any person for the purposes of this assessment.
- This assessment is my/our original work and no part of it has been copied from any other source except where due acknowledgement is made.
- No part of this assessment has been written for me by any other person except where such collaboration has been authorised by the lecturer/teacher concerned.
- I have not previously submitted this work for this or any other course/unit.
- I give permission for my assessment response to be reproduced, communicated, compared and archived for plagiarism detection, benchmarking or educational purposes.
I understand that:
- Plagiarism is the presentation of another person's work as though it is your own. It is a form of cheating and is a very serious academic offence that may lead to exclusion from the university.
- Plagiarised material may be drawn from published and unpublished written documents, interpretations, computer software, designs, music, sounds, images, photographs, and ideas or ideological frameworks gained through working with another person or in a group.
- Plagiarised material can be drawn from, and presented in, written, graphic and visual form, including electronic data and oral presentations. Plagiarism occurs when the origin of the material used is not appropriately cited.
I agree and acknowledge that:
- I have read and understood the Declaration and Statement of Authorship above.
- I accept that use of my Swinburne account to electronically submit this assessment constitutes my agreement to the Declaration and Statement of Authorship.
- If I do not agree to the Declaration and Statement of Authorship in this context, the assessment outcome may not be valid for assessment purposes and may not be included in my aggregate score for this unit.